Treatment method of wall painting machine not used for a long time
1. Turn off the power of the printer.
2. Move the machine head to the cleaning position at the left end, and place a corrosion-resistant container under the nozzle to contain the cleaning waste liquid.
3. Use a glass syringe to extract or directly pour out the ink in the secondary ink tank, and then use a special cleaning solution to clean the secondary ink tank.
4. Pull out the ink supply pipe (from the secondary ink tank) on the nozzle, and then use a glass syringe to extract 40ml of special cleaning solution to clean the nozzle, twice in total. Do not blow clean the residual cleaning liquid in the nozzle, leave enough cleaning liquid in the nozzle, because the cleaning liquid can keep the nozzle moist.
5. Put the treated nozzle into a clean corrosion-resistant container and seal it (with a fresh-keeping film is good) before it can be stored for about 1 month.
The contrast between wall painting machine and wallpaper
The advantage of wall painting machine is that there is no harmful substance such as glue. Because of the strong adhesion of acrylic paint, the picture will not crack and roll up, not afraid of water, bright color, harmless to human body, long shelf life, about 8 to 10 years.
Full personalization is its biggest charm, usually how to manage the wall. And the emergence of wall painting machine, greatly annotated the characteristics of personalization.
Wallpaper is a kind of large area decorative material composed of plane repeated patterns. The integration of patterns is easy to integrate with the decoration environment, but it also lacks personal characteristics.
Suitable for public decoration style. The disadvantage of wallpaper is that the glue contains formaldehyde. The difference between different grades of wallpaper is very large. The wallpaper with poor quality is easy to be scratched. Once it is stained with oil, it is also inconvenient to clean. The general wallpaper requires high humidity on the wall and indoor. If the humidity is too high, it is easy to be affected by moisture and crack.